First of all, from all of us at Kasada, our very best wishes to you and your families during these difficult times.
The current crisis has suddenly forced the world to abruptly and massively adopt a digital, faceless, remote approach to business. The resulting surge in online activity, the huge increase in web and online traffic, are sure to have more than just short-term effects.
I believe a new, more powerful digital economic era is settling in.
This is the new reality.
With this daunting new reality comes a significantly higher level of synthetic attacks.
The surge in bad bot activity is such that, without an appropriate response, the very existence of many businesses will be at risk.
We want our customers to know that we are here and ready to help.
Our technology and our team behind it are equipped to support you in navigating these new waters. We can empower you to prepare for what lies ahead.
- If online remains as the only viable channel, we understand that protecting it is critical.
- We know that cost matters, and we are here to help you streamline your IT infrastructure and equip you to eliminate synthetic traffic, thereby cutting short- and long-term costs.
- If you need to urgently onboard and protect new internet properties, we’ve demonstrated that we can do it in a matter of minutes.
- From the very first page load request, we excel at repelling highly dynamic attacks from bots that are re-morphing at the speed of light.
- In high-density traffic, especially at this time of massive systems overload, bots can easily go unnoticed, and that’s where our detection capabilities are particularly strategic and helpful.
- The best, long-lasting protection and insurance for the future is to render the ROI of an attack negative, and that’s what Kasada offers.
In this new reality, where cyber risks have increased, and cybersecurity drives strategic business decisions, our top four differentiators make more sense than ever. Kasada equips you to:
- Protect against login and scraping fraud.
- Stop attacks from the very first page load request.
- Implement an inexpensive, efficient, optimal solution with a Time to Value of under 30 minutes.
- Mitigate malicious automation with methods that effectively exhaust bot operators’ CPU resources.
At Kasada, we also understand the importance of ensuring reliable timely lines of communication with you. Email and phone continue to be the best means to reach us whenever you need us.
We welcome any questions you may have and most particularly welcome any feedback or input on what more we can do to support you during these difficult times.
We are committed to being available for you, and will respond as quickly as possible.
Over the coming days, we aim to publish helpful content and advice, to keep you updated on the new reality, on the data and trends we are seeing, as well as on best practices to safeguard your digital business.
We are here to help you and any of your business partners who may need support at this time.
Pascal Podvin, CEO