NEW YORK, SYDNEY and MELBOURNE — August 17, 2022 — Kasada, provider of the most effective and easiest way to defend against advanced bot attacks, today announced that it has been certified as a Great Place to Work in Australia and subsequently awarded a spot on their prestigious Best Workplace list by Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture. Kasada was ranked #13 in the small business category (30-99 employees), where nearly 10,000 companies competed to be recognized.
Through confidential employee feedback about the company’s culture, impact, and benefits, Kasada was benchmarked against the world’s best companies and came out with some of the highest ratings. 100% of Kasada employees said the company was a great place to work, compared to just 56% of employees at the average Australian company. Employees most positively noted the company’s direction, leadership, and supportive work environment in their responses.
Additional highlights from the Great Place to Work® survey of Kasada employees include:
- 100% of employees are proud to tell others they work at Kasada
- 100% of employees felt welcomed when joining the company
- 100% of employees feel Kasada is a fun place to work
- 100% of employees feel management is approachable and easy to talk to
- 100% of employees feel management trusts people to do good work without watching over their shoulders
- 98% of employees think the company is a great community
- 98% of employees said Kasada was a collaborative environment
Read the full release here.