Chief Security Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers and Chief Marketing Officers – concerned about the increasing cost and resources needed to combat automated bot attacks – are invited to meet the Australian team solving some of the web’s most difficult security problems:
- CEO, Sam Crowther, and Sales Engineer, Nick Rieniets, from up-and-coming Australian cyber tech start up, Kasada, will be on hand at a micro stand that packs a big punch in the war against hackers
- Witness the groundbreaking Power of Polyform in live demos of Kasada bricking a bot
Members of the media are invited to:
- Meet Kasada’s business manager, Greg Crowther
- Enjoy live demos of Kasada bricking a bot
- Grab a media release about Kasada and the power of Polyform to sort the bots from real users.
Location: Metropolis of the Future Expo at AWS Summit, International Convention Centre, Darling Drive, Sydney
On: Wednesday 11 April 2018
Time: 9am to 6pm
Kasada’s solves some of the web’s most difficult security problems. Kasada’s Polyform software stops automated bot attacks from Application DoS, to content scraping, account takeovers and other malicious attack-types. Kasada recently attracted $2.5 million seed funding from Our Innovation Fund (OIF) and The Reinventure Group (Westpac’s capital venture fund). Its client list already includes several in the ASX100.
Follow Kasada on Twitter @kasada_io