NEW YORK, NY — October 20, 2021 — Kasada, provider of the most effective and easiest way to defend against advanced bot attacks, today announced the findings of its 2021 State of Bot Mitigation Survey report.
Conducted by an independent research firm, this first of its kind survey covers the state of bot mitigation exclusively from the perspective of organizations already using anti-bot solutions.
- 64% of organizations lost more than 6% or more of their revenue due to bot attacks, and 32% lost 10% or more within the last year
- A quarter of respondents say that on average a single bot attack costs their organization $500,000 or more
- 76% of companies say they are either playing a game of cat and mouse or feel like it’s an impossible balancing act to keep up with evolving bot threats.
- 80% of companies agree that bots are becoming more sophisticated and difficult for their security tools to detect
- 85% report their bot mitigation solution became ineffective within a year after initial deployment
To read the full bot mitigation story, click here.